Lettings Negotiator - Islington
Our client, an Independent Sales & Lettings Agent in Islington has a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join their successful team.
Salary Package: On Target Earnings of £40,000 with an excellent commission structure & further benefits to be discussed during interview.
Industry experience is essential, you will need to evidence previous experience within Residential Lettings with the ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment. A full UK driving licence is essential in this role.
Key responsibilities as a Lettings Agent
• Generating valuation leads
• Negotiating Rent
• Keeping in regular contact with applicants to promote lettings, stock and
• Prioritising workload
• Liaising with clients
• General administration duties
• Delivering exceptional customer service both face to face and over the
What's in it for you as a Lettings Agent?
• Excellent commission structure and earning potential, with further bonuses
• Potential for career progression
• Exceptional training opportunities
• Outstanding existing team
• Working for an award-winning Agent
If you think you can add value to this already successful business, then please send in your application for this Lettings Negotiator post ensuring your most recent contact details are included. A Full UK driving licence is necessary for this position.
Back to List Apply now