Area Sales Manager - Southern Region
Basic up to £32,000
Our client, a Leading Brick Supplier in the UK has a fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager for their Southern Region covering Oxfordshire, Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey & Berkshire.
Basic Salary: Up to £32,000 with additional bonuses to increase earnings. Use of a company car is also included with further benefits to be discussed during interview.
Experience Required: 2 years of Area Sales / Business Development experience ideally in the Construction Sales industry. However, applicants who can demonstrate similar experience will also be considered.
You will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of set targets and will be responsible for developing the company's business across the region, raising the profile of the company with new customers whilst maintaining and improving existing business relationships. Establishing direct links to contractors to allow greater market control.
• Maintaining and publicizing the reputation of the company within the construction industry.
• Sales of all company product ranges to meet agreed budgets.
• Specification Sales of all company product ranges to meet agreed budgets.
• Writing of NBS Specifications for targeted projects.
• Successfully progress specification and upcoming projects from architectural stages to contractor and order. 100% ownership.
• Identification and follow-up of new sales opportunities through new contractors, developers, sub-contractors and clients.
• Management of current customer base and integrating the above new sales.
• Management of current orders to ensure they run effectively, timely and to the benefit of AAB - Correct management of site schedules, ensure call offs and additional product orders placed.
• Identification of architectural sales opportunities to be targeted to ensure growing work bank.
• Communication with all relevant colleagues on a day to day basis.
• Providing sales activity reports on a monthly basis.
• Working closely with the Sales Director to make supply chain offers and to develop a greater understanding of the specification market.
• Tracking Projects through to closure and reporting accurate won/lost information in a timely manner.
• May be required to staff trade shows and deal with the public at such events.
• The ability to sell clay facing bricks, arches / special shapes & recon stone based upon, appearance, design criteria, availability/supply and lastly price.
• Capable of identifying projects with contractors and arranging introduction/brick options ahead of the factors, then back selling the lead via the factors to create value.
• The ability to develop and deliver an area specific business plan.
• A high level of self-motivation is essential. Resilience and determination, as well as excellent negotiation, communication and organisational skills as the role involves dialogue with a varied clientele.
• Must be customer focused, enthusiastic, hungry for success and ambitious, with the ability to sell themselves.
• An ability to prioritise their own workload and work independently whilst also being strategically managed as part of the Commercial team.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Superb growth potential.
• Excellent team atmosphere.
• Company Car.
• "Open Door" approach.
• Additional employee benefits (discussed during interview).
If you think you can add value to this already successful business then please send in your application to David Russell ensuring your most recent contact details are included. A Full UK driving licence is necessary for this position.
Back to List